Introduction to GTG IFRS eLearning
GTG eLearning is a web based solution for learning "on the go".
GTG's interactive style makes IFRS easy by helping you not only walk through the standards at your pace, but also gives you the option of gaining a Diploma in IFRS from ACCA.
Features GTG IFRS eLearning
- Interactive learning system
- Asynchronous – learn at your own pace, at your convenience
- Duration of the course is 200 hours
- The course will include:
- 24 Modules which are split into 118 bite sized Learning Outcomes for structured studies
- Case studies and examples demonstrating context and application of concepts
- Animated videos explaining key concepts
- The most complex Learning Outcomes are animated (>50%)
- Interactive quizzes and tests to continually test knowledge
- Exam style questions and answers
- Ability to add your own personal notes and view other students' notes
- Bookmarks and other text editing features
- Ability to view and sort information in multiple ways
- Multiple windows for easy cross referencing
- Where can I study this course?
The GTG eLearning system can be studied from the comfort of your own home or office wherever you have an internet connection.
- Who is eligible to use GTG IFRS eLearning?
Anyone who is interested in learning about IFRS irrespective of their qualification and work experience.
- What computer specifications do I need?
Multimedia PC with audio facility, speaker/ headphone.
Browser software needs to be installed on PC (recommended browser: Internet explorer 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 onwards).
Internet connection speed:
Recommended: 256 KBPS or above.